Medical Education Scholarships
The Degen Foundation believes it's imperative to recruit and retain a variety of healthcare services in the River Valley area and is committed to perpetuating the delivery and availability of quality healthcare and education. With the resources generously given to us by individuals, families and corporations who want to provide a path to higher education for future generations, The Degen Foundation will grant scholarships to those qualified individuals wishing to further their medical education in order to fulfill our mission
New & Renewal Applications will now be taken once a year between Jan 1 & March 31
Scholarships will be announced for a full academic year for the Fall & Spring Semesters
Awards for the Fall Semester will be dispersed once:
- A letter of agreement has been signed and received
- A Verification of Enrollement form signed by the School Registrar's Office has been received
Awards for the Spring Semester will be dispersed once:
- A copy of the "Official Transcript" showing you have maintained a GPA of 3.0 and higher has been received
- Your class schedule showing a minimum of 5* credit hours to be taken has been received (*certain circumstances will be considered)
- A Verification of Enrollment form signed by the School Registrar's Office has been received
Awardees will still need to re-apply each year for subsequent awards. Apply for scholarship renewal.
Applications will be accepted by either email or hard copy. If emailed, please scan all appropriate documents to Tom Webb, Executive Director at: email@example.com. If mailed, send to PO Box 10366, Fort Smith, AR 72917.